Admission is open for Pre- KG to Grade 9 and Grade 11 for the academic year 2017-2018.
Step 1: CREATE ACCOUNT
Under the tab Admission click “Apply to JSSIS” to Create a login ID for the purpose of the admission only using your current E-Mail address to which school will communicate with you during the entire admission process.
Step 2: ACTIVATING ACCOUNT
You will now receive your first e-mail informing you as the account Created with the link to activate the same.
Step 3: LOGIN INTO THE JSS PORTAL WITH THE ACCOUNT CREATED
- Fill in the online form.
- Submit the form
- Print the completed form.
You will now receive your 2nd E-mail confirming submission of the form online.
PLEASE NOTE: This is only the confirmation of form submission not registration.
Step 4: INTERACTIVE SESSION FOR KG 1 AND KG 2/ENTRANCE TEST FOR GRADE 1 TO GRADE 11
A. INTERACTIVE SESSION FOR KG 1 AND KG 2:
- On completion of registration you will receive E-mail asking you to choose your appointment Appointment allocation is on first come first serve basis.
- Please note that the selected date for the interactive session will not be changed under any circumstances.
Note: Age Criteria (Minimum-Maximum) as on 31st July of the respective academic year for Pre-KG /KG 1 /KG 2 admission.
- Pre-Kindergarten: 3 Years
- Kindergarten 1- 4 Years
- Kindergarten 2- 5 years
- Grade 1 : 6 Years
B. ENTRANCE TEST FOR GRADE 1 to GRADE 11 :
- Admission will be based on the child’s performance in the entrance examination which will be held on a specified date.
- You will receive an E-Mail informing you of the date and time of the entrance exam.