1) Admission form duly filled, which needs to be purchased from the school
2) 3 copies of the student’s birth certificate. If not in English, it should be attested by the concerned consulates to state that the date of birth is correct as in his/her passport
3)Parents' passport copy with valid visa page and Emirates ID
4) 8 passports sized and 2 stamp sized photographs of the student
5) 3 photocopies of the student’s passport with valid residence visa and Emirates ID
6) Photocopy of marks sheet of the last examination passed in the previous school from KG 2 and above
7) 2 photocopies Copy of vaccination record
a) Transfer certificate duly attested by the Educational Zone. This is required only for admission to Grade 2 and onwards.
b) Students from outside the Emirates of U.A.E. - The Transfer Certificate must be attested by the Ministry of Education in India, Foreign Affairs in India & U.A.E. Embassy in India, Indian Consulate in U.A.E. & Ministry of Foreign Affairs in U.A.E.
c) Students from other Emirates – The Transfer Certificate must be attested by Ministry of Education of that Emirate.
d) Students from Gulf Countries – The Transfer Certificate must be attested by the Ministry of Education of that country.
e) For Students coming from Oman, the Transfer certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy located in that country.