1) Where is JSS International School?
We are located in Jumeirah Village Circle (South), Dubai, UAE. We can also locate us on Google Maps. Click here for the same.
2) How do I apply?
An online application can be submitted through the school website. The Admission tab on the menu bar of the website will provide you with all the information with this regard.
3) What are the school timings?
Our administration offices are open Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
4) What is the curriculum offered by the school?
The school offers ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) /ISC (CISCE Indian School Certificate) curriculum.
5) When does the school year begin and end?
The school year will commence in April and end in the March. July and August is the summer break.
6) How many foreign languages do you offer?
In addition to English, which is our main language of instruction, we offer French/Hindi as second language elective. Arabic as a mandatory language from grade 1 onwards.
7) Does JSSIS have a good health care facility?
JSSIS provides outstanding health care facility with two full time nurse and a doctor (paediatrics).
8) Is it mandatory to submit the original vaccination card to school?
Yes. After admission the clinic department will takes care of your Childs’ vaccination. Hence to keep us updated about the vaccination history, it is mandatory to submit the vaccination card in the school clinic.
9) How to access parent portal?
Go to “e-zone” tab on the menu bar and click on “Parent Zone” and enter the esquare user name and password provided by the school.
10) How to access Student Portal?
Go to “e-zone” tab on the menu bar and click on “Student Zone” and enter the Microsoft 365 user name and password provided by the school.
11) Where can I find the school circulars?
Logon to parent portal and click on communicator tab to find circulars, notices etc.
12) Where to find the student assignment?
Logon to parent portal and click on academic tab and the assignments will be in assignments section.
13) Once I logon to esquare(Parent Portal) my account says blocked.
The siblings have been mapped to have one single account. Kindly use the younger wards login credentials to be able to access the details of two or more wards. Clicking on the image of the ward on the dashboard will load the respective profiles on all the tabs, making it easy to access.
14) What are the modes of Fee payments?
a) Payments for tuition & transportation fee can be made through the mobile app Qkr! Click here for more details.
b) If you are an ADCB customer, you can pay the fee through your net banking where the school is listed as payee.
c) The fee counter in school is open Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm for all your payment transactions and queries.