• Admission is given on the basis of the candidate’s academic record and performance at the interview (that is, composite merit). The weight age will be 3:1 respectively.
• A minimum of 65%, 60% & 55% of marks required to get admission in the science, Commerce & Humanities stream respectively.
• Admission is based on two components with the following weights:
(i) Class X marks/Pre-Finals : 75%
(ii) Interview: 25%
• The interview seeks to determine the candidate’s potential to participate in the co-curricular activities,general awareness and sense of values. The interview also seeks to determine a candidate’s personal outlook, sense of values, level of awareness and motivation. Thus the candidate’s statements on the admission form about himself or herself, his or her interests, goals etc. form vital interview material.
• Admission is opened for the students who have completed grade 10 or equivalent examination conducted by any Examining Board subjected to the approval of the CISCE board.
• The documents to be carried for the interview will be informed in the call letter.
• The admission is based on pure merit.
• Principal’s decision is final and no queries will be entertained.