Terms and Conditions
All Admissions are subject to approval by the Ministry of Education.
- One month written notice of intention of withdrawal is to be submitted to the school authorities.
- The 'Application Form', duly completed is to be submitted at the School Office along with a fee towards the Transfer Certificate after the letter of intent. In case of overseas transfer, an additional fee is to be remittedtowards the stamping process of transfer certificate with the Ministry of Education.
- Incase of refund and recovery, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- If the student attends school for two weeks or less, a month's fees will be deducted.
- If the student attends school for period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months' fees will be deducted.
- If the student attends for more than a month,three months' fees will be deducted.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only after all the school dues have been cleared.
A pupil's name will be taken off the school rolls on the following grounds:
- Consistent failure to pay fees on due date.
- Absence from school for a period of 30 continuous days without prior permission of the school authorities.
- Repeated failure in any class for a period of 2 years in succession.
- For gross misconduct resulting in damage to the fair name of the School.
The pupil whose name is struck off the rolls may be considered for re-admission to the School at the Principal's discretion, but may be required to go through all the formalities of new admission.