- Register the child online for admission for the new academic year.
- Schedule an appointment and visit the school with the child.
- Children seeking admission to KG 2 - Grade XI will be required to take a written test in English and Mathematics of the respective current grade.
- Children seeking admission to KG 1 will have to meet the Admission Officer for an evaluation.
The Age Guidelines as laid down by the Ministry of Education states that
- Children seeking admission to Pre KG should have completed 3 (three) years of age as on 31st March of the application year.
- Children seeking admission to KG 1 should have completed 4 (four) years of age as on 31st March of the application year
- Children seeking admission to KG 2 should have completed 5 (five) years of age as on 31st March of the application year
- Children seeking admission to Grade 1 should have completed 6 (six) years of age as on 31st March of the application year
Documents to be submitted with the registration form:
- Admission form duly filled and signed.
- Three copies of the student’s birth certificate. If not in English, it should be attested by the concerned consulate.
- Three copies of the student’s passport with valid residence visa.
- Three copies of the student’s Emirates ID.
- Parents’ passport copy with valid residence visa and Emirates ID copy.
- Eight passport-size and 2 stamp-size photographs of the student.
- Original mark sheet of the last examination passed in the previous school. (This is required for students coming from Grade I and upwards)
- Original vaccination records (Grade I onwards)
- Three copies of vaccination record
- Original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the school last attended:
- For students coming from within UAE, the Transfer Certificate should be attested by The Ministry of Education.
- For students coming from Oman, the Transfer Certificate should be attested by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Indian Embassy and UAE Consulate located in that country.
- For students coming from Gulf countries other than UAE & Oman, the Transfer Certificate should be attested by The Ministry of Education, Indian Embassy, The Ministry of foreign Affairs and UAE Consulate located in that country.
- For students coming from India, the Transfer Certificate should be attested by:
- The Education Officer of the Area, from where the Transfer Certificate has been obtained.
- For students coming from CBSE / ICSE Boards, the Certificate should be attested by the concerned Regional Officer.
- The seal and signature of the Officers has to be verified by the Indian Consulate in Dubai and The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.
Streams and subject combinations:
|Admission Criteria Grade XI
|Science Group 1
||Science Group 2
|Biology /Psychology/ Comp. Sc/Economics /P.E/Art
- Work Experience, General Studies, P.E. Co curricular activities, Life Skills and Value
- Education will be compulsory subjects.
- Islamic Studies will be offered to all Muslim students.
- Arabic will be offered as an optional subject after school hours.
- The options mentioned above will be offered by the school provided a minimum of 10 students opt to study them.
Admission (General Conditions):
A student seeking admission to grade XI in JSS IS’ will be eligible for admission only if he/she:
- Has been studying in a School recognized by or affiliated to CBSE or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India;
- Has passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to grade XI;
- The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Document(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Withdrawal rules :
- Application form for withdrawal from the school will be available with the admission department.
- Application for transfer certificate is to be submitted one month prior to the intention of withdrawal.
- The duly completed application form is to be submitted to the school office along with a fee of AED 30 towards the Transfer certificate and an additional fee of AED15 towards the stamping process with the ministry of Education, in case of overseas transfer.
- The students who are withdrawn from the school during the academic year, fee deduction will be applied as per the Schools Fees Framework quoted below:
- If the student attends school for two weeks or less, one month’s fee will be deducted.
- If the student attends school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student attends for more than a month, three months’ fees will be deducted.
- Transfer certificate will be issued only after all the dues have been cleared.
Strike-Off Rules :
A pupil's name will be taken off the school rolls on the following grounds:
- Consistent failure to pay fees on due date.
- Absence from school for a period of 30 continuous days without prior permission of the school authorities.
- Repeated failure in any class for a period of 2 years in succession.
- For gross misconduct resulting in damage to the fair name of the School.
The pupil whose name is struck off the rolls may be considered for re-admission to the School at the Principal's discretion, but may be required to go through all the formalities of new admission.
Click here to download the Brochure