- Register the child online for admission for the new academic year.
- Schedule an appointment and visit the school with the child.
- Children seeking admission to KG 2 - Grade XI will be required to take a written test in English and Mathematics of the respective current grade.
- Children seeking admission to KG 1 will have to meet the Admission Officer for an evaluation.
The Age Guidelines as laid down by the Ministry of Education states that
- Children seeking admission to Pre KG should have completed 3 (three) years of age as on 31st March of the application year.
- Children seeking admission to KG 1 should have completed 4 (four) years of age as on 31st March of the application year
- Children seeking admission to KG 2 should have completed 5 (five) years of age as on 31st March of the application year
- Children seeking admission to Grade 1 should have completed 6 (six) years of age as on 31st March of the application year
Documents to be submitted with the registration form:
- Admission form duly filled and signed.
- Three copies of the student’s birth certificate. If not in English, it should be attested by the concerned consulate.
- Three copies of the student’s passport with valid residence visa.
- Three copies of the student’s Emirates ID.
- Parents’ passport copy with valid residence visa and Emirates ID copy.
- Eight passport-size and 2 stamp-size photographs of the student.
- Original mark sheet of the last examination passed in the previous school. (This is required for students coming from Grade I and upwards)
- Original vaccination records (Grade I onwards)
- Three copies of vaccination record.
Streams and subject combinations:
|Admission Criteria Grade XI
|Science Group 1
||Science Group 2
|Biology /Psychology/ Comp. Sc/Economics /P.E/Art
- Work Experience, General Studies, P.E. Co curricular activities, Life Skills and Value
- Education will be compulsory subjects.
- Islamic Studies will be offered to all Muslim students.
- Arabic will be offered as an optional subject after school hours.
- The options mentioned above will be offered by the school provided a minimum of 10 students opt to study them.
Admission (General Conditions):
A student seeking admission to grade XI in JSS IS’ will be eligible for admission only if he/she:
- Has been studying in a School recognized by or affiliated to CBSE or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India;
- Has passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to grade XI;
- The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Document(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Withdrawal rules :
- Application form for withdrawal from the school will be available with the admission department.
- Application for transfer certificate is to be submitted one month prior to the intention of withdrawal.
- The duly completed application form is to be submitted to the school office along with a fee of AED 30 towards the Transfer certificate and an additional fee of AED15 towards the stamping process with the ministry of Education, in case of overseas transfer.
- The students who are withdrawn from the school during the academic year, fee deduction will be applied as per the Schools Fees Framework quoted below:
- If the student attends school for two weeks or less, one month’s fee will be deducted.
- If the student attends school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student attends for more than a month, three months’ fees will be deducted.
- Transfer certificate will be issued only after all the dues have been cleared.
Strike-Off Rules :
A pupil's name will be taken off the school rolls on the following grounds:
- Consistent failure to pay fees on due date.
- Absence from school for a period of 30 continuous days without prior permission of the school authorities.
- Repeated failure in any class for a period of 2 years in succession.
- For gross misconduct resulting in damage to the fair name of the School.
The pupil whose name is struck off the rolls may be considered for re-admission to the School at the Principal's discretion, but may be required to go through all the formalities of new admission.
Click here to download the Brochure
Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
Original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate is required from the school last attended:
Students from Dubai requires a KHDA leaving certificate from previous school.
For students coming from other Emirates other than Dubai the Transfer Certificate / School Leaving should be attested by The Ministry of Education of that Emirate.
For students coming from GCC countries, the Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate should be attested by The Ministry of Education.
For students coming from India, the Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate should be attested by the Education Officer of the Zone / District / Area from where the Transfer Certificate has been obtained. The seal and signature of the Education Officer has to be verified by the Indian Consulate in Dubai and UAE Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Attestation is not required for students transferring from schools in US, UK, Canada, Australia or Europe.